QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT:
MAINE MARINE PHILIPPINES, INC. offers crew management services based on the standards of STCW '95 (as amended), ISO 9001:2008, ILO-MLC 2006, National Legislation and Customer Requirements. It is our commitment to participate in safe and legal activities only. It is our prime responsibility to maintain mutually beneficial relationship with our Seafarers and Customers; hence, we effectively implement the following measures:
- We ensure engagement in service of qualified, disciplined, medically fit seafarers capable to prevent the hazardous occurrences leading to accidents, incidents or any type of loss to customer's property or environment.
- We protect the Seafarers’ right of Privacy; their Personal data maintained in the office is kept strictly confidential as much as necessary for employment and respond to officials.
- We orient our Seafarers on the policies and procedures of the company, and the safety management system of the vessels.
- We prohibit the unlawful possession and handling of drugs and alcohol on board of any vessel and on the company premises or when transacting business.
- No Fee is borne directly or indirectly by the Seafarers for their Recruitment / Employment.
- No bribes or other similar remuneration shall be given to any employee with the intent to attract or influence employment or advancement.
- Employees shall avoid gifts, gratuities, fees, or any favor from the seafarers.
- Employees will obey all Equal Employment Opportunity and act with respect and responsibility towards others in all of their dealings.
- Our stringent procedures avoid the risks of inappropriate or inadequate crew documents delaying our vessels in ports.
- We conduct our services in order to reach the quality objectives established and reviewed on annual basis.
- Customer's satisfaction, continual improvement and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System is the philosophy of each employee.